I was nominated by my friend Pam - you must pop over to see her blog - her work is VERY neat - anyway, on to this blogging lark - I have to say seven things you may not know about me and nominate 5 blogs I've recently discovered for the award.
First of all things about me:-
1. My first love is stitchery - that was the very first class that I taught at my local quilt shop.
2. I adore Norwegian patterns and I'm AnnAKa's number one UK fan!! oh dear - you probably know that already!!
3. I work full time as a nurse and have recently changed jobs.
4. If I could be anyone for a day - dead or alive - it would have to be Phyllis Dixie - if you don't know about her, look her up on Google - she was one helluva gal :)
5. Best piece of advice I've ever been given is "never run after a man or a bus - there's always another one around the corner" hehe!!
6. My favourite colour is green - the very same colour as The Versatile Blogger award button :).
7. I am totally addicted to shoes - I'm the Imelda Marcos of Suffolk!! - and if they hurt, then they must be FAB-U-LOUS!!
My five chosen people to pass the award to are:-