Well I really don't like fabric going to waste, and as I had a very small piece of Lecien "Flower Sugar I" left over from previous projects, I decided to mix it with some "Flower Sugar III" - and I think it works! I love the bright red spot that I've used for the binding and instead of the usual prarie points, I added one of my labels on one side of the zipper and a loop on the other so this cute little bag can hang from a hook in your bedroom or your bathroom. The pattern is "Anna's Sminkepung" by the Norwegian designer AnnAKa, and the "Flower Sugar III" was purchased from Sew and So's of Bungay. I'm going to make several ore of these bags this week in a mixture of scarlet and turquoise -with a variety of trimmings and I'm going to try out a new Norwegian pattern too!!
Blogs I follow
These are the UK shops that I use to purchase my quilting supplies - fabrics and threads etc.